Here are the facts about our application process:
- An intake is required for all students. This allows us to meet your child and learn a little bit about them. Parents will be contacted to arrange an appointment.
- Students with completed applications will be contacted by a member of our administrative team.
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis as space allows.
- Completed enrolment documents must be returned by the deadline indicated in your enrolment package.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of application and deposit via email.
We look forward to having you join our community!
Before filling out the application form, please ensure you have available the following information, scans, or pictures of documents of your child's that you will be asked to upload a copy of:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- If not a Canadian Citizen, a copy of your child's passport/student visa
- A copy of your child's immunization record
- A copy of your child's most recent report card (where applicable)
- A recent photograph of your child
- Your child’s Ontario Health Card Number
- Private Medical Insurance (if applicable)
- Your credit card information for a non-refundable deposit